The United States accused Iran of attacking two tankers, which occurred on the eve of the Gulf of Oman. As evidence, the US military presented a low-quality black-and-white video on which a boat with people at the side of a tanker, with the inscriptions and flags indistinguishable. "Proof" is a cutting of records taken at different times from different angles and in different approximations.
Earlier that the US considers Iran responsible for the attack on tankers, said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said these accusations are unfounded.
The attack on oil tankers Front Altair and Kokuka Courageous was committed in the Gulf of Oman on the eve of June 13. The crew members of Front Altair were evacuated to Iran. Kokuka Courageous sailors are aboard the US Navy missile destroyer Bainbridge.
There were 11 Russians aboard Front Altair, none of them was hurt.
GSV "Russia - Islamic World"